University for Eberswalde

The Academy for Sustainable Development Eberswalde

(abbreviation: HNE Eberswalde or HNEE) was in 1830 initially as a Larger forest institute in Eberswalde (Brandenburg) founded and is in its current kind because 1992. the president with the HNEE is research paper bibliography due to the fact December 1997 Wilhelm Gunther Vahrson.Das selection of degree programs and content is regularly oriented towards sustainable improvement, environmental protection and nature conservation since the Wiedergrundung as Fachhochschule Eberswalde in 1992, which they posted a greens teaching profile in Germany is fuhrend. In 2010, the University of Applied Sciences Eberswalde was renamed University for Sustainable Improvement Eberswalde (FH). On 1 March 2015, the Kurzel (FH) accounted for on behalf with the college.

The forestry administration in Eberswalde includes a checkered development behind it

They emerged from the forest lectures in the Friedrich -Wilhelms-Universitat Berlin. At the instigation of Georg Ludwig Hartig a Forest Academy was founded in 1821 in the Berlin University. For her 1st conductor Wilhelm arrow was appointed (17831859). The object of the Forest Academy it has to be, the forest engineering, scientific begrundete training for the forest management service in Preu? S confident. 1830, Academy was laid as Greater forest institute under the direction arrow to Neustadt-Eberswalde. As Lehrgebaude the state purchased the 1793 for the banker and owner of steel and iron solutions factory David Schickler built huge two-storey residential constructing. The building was in 1913 reduced by a single floor. Within the primary entrance of the single-storey today plaster developing having a hipped roof, a medallion is inlaid together with the image arrow as a reminder.

On May 1, 1830, the lectures started, initially with all the three professors arrow Frederick William Schneider and Julius Theodor Christian Ratzeburg , Berlin 25 students came up with to Eberswalde, where nevertheless even more have been enrolled 15th At the very same Georg Ludwig and Theodor Hartig held in the Berlin University till 1838 forestry courses.

1868 was the forest institute Eberswalde in Konigl. Forest Academy Eberswalde renamed. 1874 to 1876 e (New Forest Academy) was in the Schicklerstra? Built five new administrative and Horsaalgebaude neo-Renaissance. 1921 was followed by the conversion towards the Forestry College with Rector’s constitution, promotion and also the perfect of appeal. First Promovent was Johann Albrecht von Monroy, who received his doctorate in June 1924 Medical doctor of Forestry. Just after the Second Planet War, below the then tatigen Grundungsdekan John Schubert, he was in honor from the 1995 John Schubert Foundation founded in 1946 as a brand new starting Forestry Faculty with the Humboldt University of Berlin in Eberswalde. The faculty was closed in 1963 for political causes. In Eberswalde only the Institute remained for forestry. The forestry greater education within the GDR took spot from then on only in Tharandt. Robert Albert taught until 1950 in Eberswalde.Erst 1992 again started teaching when the Fachhochschule Eberswalde was re begrundet inside the wake of reunification in Eberswalde. Here, the Forest Campus arose inside the Alfred Moller-road, that is property to e the departments of Forest and Environment (till 2007 Forestry) and Wood Engineering http://www.dbs.edu/course/professional-evening-diploma/part-time-evening-diploma-in-investment-capital-markets-dublin-business-school (2015 wood technology), as well as the city campus of your Friedrich-Ebert-road / Schicklerstra? E where the departments of land use and annotatedbibliographyapa net conservation, and sustainable economy are housed (till 2011 economy). On 26 March 2010, the college was renamed and was named University for Sustainable Development Eberswalde (FH). Considering the fact that 1 March 2015, the College on the Kurzel (FH) dispensed with.

 

Leave a Reply