University for Eberswalde

The Academy for Sustainable Improvement Eberswalde

(abbreviation: HNE Eberswalde or HNEE) was in 1830 initially as a Higher forest institute in Eberswalde (Brandenburg) founded and is in its current type since 1992. the president in the HNEE is given that December 1997 Wilhelm Gunther Vahrson.Das selection of degree applications and content is regularly oriented towards sustainable development, environmental protection and nature conservation since the Wiedergrundung as Fachhochschule Eberswalde in 1992, which they posted a greens teaching profile in Germany is fuhrend. In 2010, the University of Applied Sciences Eberswalde was renamed University for Sustainable Improvement Eberswalde (FH). On 1 March 2015, ph.d thesis online the Kurzel (FH) accounted for on behalf on the college.

The forestry administration in Eberswalde has a checkered improvement behind it

They emerged from the forest lectures at the Friedrich -Wilhelms-Universitat Berlin. At the instigation of Georg Ludwig Hartig a Forest Academy was founded in 1821 at the Berlin University. For her very first conductor Wilhelm arrow was appointed (17831859). The object on the Forest Academy it should be, the forest engineering, scientific begrundete training for the forest management service in Preu? S confident. 1830, Academy was laid as Greater forest institute beneath the direction arrow to Neustadt-Eberswalde. As Lehrgebaude the state bought the 1793 for the banker and owner of steel and iron solutions factory David Schickler built enormous two-storey residential developing. The building was in 1913 reduced by 1 floor. Inside the primary entrance with the single-storey these days plaster building with a hipped roof, a medallion is inlaid with the image http://www.jaanikese.edu.ee/lesson.php?made=term-paper-dfm&eu=8 arrow as a reminder.

On May 1, 1830, the lectures began, initially with all the 3 professors arrow Frederick William Schneider and Julius Theodor Christian Ratzeburg , Berlin 25 students came up with to Eberswalde, exactly where still much more were enrolled 15th At the very same Georg Ludwig and Theodor Hartig held at the Berlin University until 1838 forestry courses.

1868 was the forest institute Eberswalde in Konigl. Forest Academy Eberswalde renamed. 1874 to 1876 e (New Forest Academy) https://www.writemythesis.net/ was in the Schicklerstra? Built five new administrative and Horsaalgebaude neo-Renaissance. 1921 was followed by the conversion for the Forestry College with Rector’s constitution, promotion and the suitable of appeal. Very first Promovent was Johann Albrecht von Monroy, who received his doctorate in June 1924 Doctor of Forestry. Right after the Second Planet War, below the then tatigen Grundungsdekan John Schubert, he was in honor with the 1995 John Schubert Foundation founded in 1946 as a new beginning Forestry Faculty on the Humboldt University of Berlin in Eberswalde. The faculty was closed in 1963 for political motives. In Eberswalde only the Institute remained for forestry. The forestry higher education in the GDR took place from then on only in Tharandt. Robert Albert taught till 1950 in Eberswalde.Erst 1992 once again started teaching when the Fachhochschule Eberswalde was re begrundet inside the wake of reunification in Eberswalde. Here, the Forest Campus arose inside the Alfred Moller-road, that is residence to e the departments of Forest and Atmosphere (till 2007 Forestry) and Wood Engineering (2015 wood technologies), plus the city campus with the Friedrich-Ebert-road / Schicklerstra? E exactly where the departments of land use and conservation, and sustainable economy are housed (till 2011 economy). On 26 March 2010, the college was renamed and was named University for Sustainable Development Eberswalde (FH). Considering that 1 March 2015, the College in the Kurzel (FH) dispensed with.

 

Leave a Reply