University for Eberswalde

The Academy for Sustainable Improvement Eberswalde

(abbreviation: HNE Eberswalde or HNEE) was in 1830 initially as a Greater forest institute in Eberswalde (Brandenburg) founded and is in its existing form considering the fact that 1992. the president in the HNEE is since December 1997 Wilhelm Gunther Vahrson.Das array of degree programs and content material is regularly oriented towards sustainable improvement, environmental online phd nursing protection and nature conservation because the Wiedergrundung as Fachhochschule Eberswalde in 1992, which they posted a greens teaching profile in Germany is fuhrend. In 2010, the University of Applied http://wsjamison.uaa.alaska.edu/term.htm Sciences Eberswalde was renamed University for Sustainable Improvement Eberswalde (FH). On 1 March 2015, the Kurzel (FH) accounted for on behalf of your college.

The forestry administration in Eberswalde includes a checkered improvement behind it

They emerged in the forest lectures at the Friedrich -Wilhelms-Universitat Berlin. At the instigation of Georg Ludwig Hartig a Forest Academy was founded in 1821 in the www.phdresearch.net Berlin University. For her very first conductor Wilhelm arrow was appointed (17831859). The object on the Forest Academy it should be, the forest engineering, scientific begrundete instruction for the forest management service in Preu? S positive. 1830, Academy was laid as Higher forest institute beneath the direction arrow to Neustadt-Eberswalde. As Lehrgebaude the state bought the 1793 for the banker and owner of steel and iron items factory David Schickler built massive two-storey residential building. The building was in 1913 reduced by a single floor. In the major entrance from the single-storey right now plaster constructing using a hipped roof, a medallion is inlaid using the image arrow as a reminder.

On May perhaps 1, 1830, the lectures began, initially with all the three professors arrow Frederick William Schneider and Julius Theodor Christian Ratzeburg , Berlin 25 students came up with to Eberswalde, exactly where nevertheless more had been enrolled 15th At the identical Georg Ludwig and Theodor Hartig held in the Berlin University till 1838 forestry courses.

1868 was the forest institute Eberswalde in Konigl. Forest Academy Eberswalde renamed. 1874 to 1876 e (New Forest Academy) was inside the Schicklerstra? Constructed 5 new administrative and Horsaalgebaude neo-Renaissance. 1921 was followed by the conversion towards the Forestry College with Rector’s constitution, promotion and also the ideal of appeal. Very first Promovent was Johann Albrecht von Monroy, who received his doctorate in June 1924 Doctor of Forestry. Right after the Second Planet War, beneath the then tatigen Grundungsdekan John Schubert, he was in honor with the 1995 John Schubert Foundation founded in 1946 as a brand new beginning Forestry Faculty with the Humboldt University of Berlin in Eberswalde. The faculty was closed in 1963 for political reasons. In Eberswalde only the Institute remained for forestry. The forestry higher education within the GDR took place from then on only in Tharandt. Robert Albert taught until 1950 in Eberswalde.Erst 1992 once more began teaching when the Fachhochschule Eberswalde was re begrundet within the wake of reunification in Eberswalde. Here, the Forest Campus arose within the Alfred Moller-road, which is home to e the departments of Forest and Atmosphere (until 2007 Forestry) and Wood Engineering (2015 wood technology), as well as the city campus from the Friedrich-Ebert-road / Schicklerstra? E where the departments of land use and conservation, and sustainable economy are housed (till 2011 economy). On 26 March 2010, the college was renamed and was named University for Sustainable Development Eberswalde (FH). Because 1 March 2015, the College of the Kurzel (FH) dispensed with.

 

Leave a Reply